Factory Test Machine Virtualization Management System Construction
| Current System
8 Thin Client workstations are expected to replace traditional desktops for data collection. The terminal server is available for multiple users.
| The Problem
When a Thin Client replaces traditional desktops it significantly reduces the cost of management and hardware. But after testing, two problems occurred:
- Distance constraints / Wiring difficulty
- Virtual I/O devices can not connect
| The DevicePort Perfect Solution
| Test Machine Management System with DevicePort
| Experience Sharing
- Supports Virtual Machines – DevicePort supports virtual machine technology, allowing Test Machine Systems to achieve centralized management, reduce equipment costs, and improve plant automation.
- Saves Time and Money – Traditional desktops with USB to RS-232 devices do not work properly and Engineers require a lot of time to keep them maintained. The DevicePort solution is easy to manage with reduced maintenance time.
- Quick Expansion – DevicePort is Plug-n-Play. It is easily accessed via a device manager without needing to call for complex IP settings.
- Flexible Configurations – DevicePort and ThinClient are light in weight. They don’t take up space on a workstation. The DevicePort makes wiring simple, easy, and more space efficient.